The School of Social Work has an active safety and health committee responsible for updating safety plans, coordinating training and providing up-to-date safety information to faculty, staff and students. The committee also sponsors periodic training for CPR, First Aid and defibrillator use. Please contact the School of Social Work safety manager to find our more about training opportunities and class schedules.
Here is a list of emergency and nonemergency numbers:
- In an emergency, call 911.
- In a nonemergency, call the UW Police at 206-685-8973.
- To alert a School of Social Work safety manager, call 206-221-7441.
- For safety advice or resources, call Safe Campus at 206-685-7233.
- To report an inoperable elevator after hours, call 206-685-1411.
Contact the School safety manager Kim Dennison at 206-543-3945.