This equipment reservation form is for School of Social Work faculty, staff and students who are planning events or conducting classroom demonstrations. Please note that this form does not reserve classrooms or meeting rooms. Room reservations are required for all SSW managed "conference" rooms. Visit or call the main office (room 220) to make a reservation (206-221-7441) or email email@example.com. Classroom space for non-course use must be reserved through the UW (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-685-0540 .)
- Basement (B) level classrooms B10, 12 and 14 are equipped with Projector, Speakers, Pull-Down Screen - 5'10"x5'10", TV, w/DVD/VCR. If you need to play a DVD on Large Screen, request a DVD Player, and Laptops need to be reserved and have internet access.
- All other classrooms are equipped with: Built-in A/V equipment that includes: Blu-ray/DVD Player, Video/Data Projector, either a Large Screen LCD Panel or Pull-Down Screen, AirMedia Presentation Gateway, Document Camera. Laptops need to be reserved and have internet, if you need a laptop w/ DVD player, you will need to reserve this.
- Conference room 116 has a conference phone, a laptop and projector will need to be reserved.
- Conference room 125, has a large LCD Panel. A laptop and DVD player will need to be reserved. (This room cannot be sceduled through SSW)
- Conference rooms 1-2 in the Research Commons have a Conference phone. A Laptop and Projector will need to be reserved. (Room 1 is too small for projector use)
- Conference room 3 in the Research Commons has a Screen and Conference phone. A Laptop and Projector will need to be reserved.
- Research Commons “Open Areas”: Laptop, Projector, Portable Screen, and DVD Player will need to be reserved.
- Conference rooms: 305 A&B and 306 A&B are equipped with a built in A/V System, with Laptop, Projector, DVD/VCR player, Large Projection Screens, Lg. LCD Panel’s, Handheld MICS, and Lapel Mics
To see full details of SSW “Classroom” Schematics and Equipment, go to the UW Classroom and Technology & Events web site http://www.washington.edu/classroom/SWS
If you need to cancel your reservation, contact us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com with the date, time and place of your event. This helps to ensure that other memebers of the social work community have access to the equipment.
We observe the UW holiday closures.