Applications are due on November 8, 2017!
Application statement: Applicants must submit 1-2 page statement (single-spaced) describing the following:
- your interest in working in behavioral health
- leadership potential
- experience in and commitment to diverse communities, including rural, medically underserved, and vulnerable populations
- appropriateness of your advanced field education placement (please describe the behavioral health learning activities in your advanced practicum)
The NLBHP Application Review Committee will evaluate these areas:
- Match of the field education site with the objectives of the NLBHP training grant
- Student’s commitment to working in behavioral health
- Leadership potential
- Experience in and commitment to working with diverse communities
- Academic strengths
- Strength of letter of recommendation from employer or field supervisor
Please upload ALL of the required documents below. Documents must be a PDF (.pdf) file.
Before uploading, rename each file using the “LASTNAME_document.pdf” formats shown below.
- Application Statement
File name example: “SMITH_ApplicationStatement.pdf”
File Name example: “SMITH_Resume.pdf”
- * Letter of Recommendation from employer or field education instructor (*Recommender can also submit directly via email to email@example.com)
File Name example: “SMITH_LetterRecommendation.pdf”
- Unofficial Transcript
File name example: “SMITH_UnofficialTranscript.pdf”