Autumn drop-in advising hours via Zoom: Thursdays from 12:00-2:00 PM Pacific (drop-in hours will resume in October). No appointment needed, just join our Zoom room: https://washington.zoom.us/s/91243588936 for virtual drop-in!
Schedule a Zoom or Phone advising appointment. Please note:
- Many questions (funding, overview of programs, practicum) are answered in information sessions. Before booking an appointment, first explore our event calendar below for details about live and recorded info sessions. Prospective students are also encouraged to connect with current MSW student ambassadors: Sommer and Maura
- PhD applicants: contact the PhD Program for advising appointments.
- MSW alternate list students: we do not share with applicants their position on the alternate list. Space may become available if admitted candidates decline our offer of admission (if so, we offer open spaces to applicants on the alternate list).
- Newly admitted students: appointments are intended for prospective applicants. Admitted students should instead consult the newly admitted students page for FAQs and resources (registration, orientation, next steps), and email Student Services with questions not addressed on that page.
- Click a calendar event below for details and to register, if applicable (Pacific time zone)
- Watch a recording (*application instructions/materials and admissions policies are subject to change, and may differ from what is presented in past recordings.)
- BASW Open House info session + BASW topics-based recordings
- MSW info session *recording (June 2021)
- Topics-based MSW *recordings (essay tips, funding, BIPOC experiences, etc.)
- School of Social Work building virtual tour
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about upcoming events or advising!