The School of Social Work understands the financial challenges you may face in completing your social work education. Federal, institutional and private resources are available to help you finance your studies through student loans and other forms of financial aid.

Eligibility for many of these funds is based on your demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid or FAFSA administered by Federal Student Aid, where you can find an online application form and deadlines for submission.

The UW Office of Financial Aid has additional information on scholarships, grants, loans and work-study options available to UW undergraduate and graduate students to help make paying for college as affordable as possible.

We also provide information on social work scholarships to support your research in finding the best sources of support to complete your education.