1. Bonilla‐Silva, Eduardo. (2010). Racism without racists: Color‐blind racism and the persistence of racial inequality in the United States. 3rd Edition. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Little field Publishers.
2. hooks, b. (1990). Marginality as a site of resistance. In Ferguson, R., Gever, M., Minhha, T.T., & West, C. Eds.), Out there, marginalization and contemporary cultures (pp. 241‐243). Cambridge,MA: MIT Press.
3. Hudson, Kimberly, Shapiro, Valerie, Moylan, Carrie, Garcia, Antonio and Derr, Amelia (2014). Infusing Social Justice into Doctoral Programs of Social Welfare: An Incremental Approach. Journal of Social Work Education, Volume 50, (3), pp. 559-567.
4. Lorde, Audre. (1996). There is no hierarchy of oppressions. In J. Andrzejewski (Ed.) Construction of Difference and Inequality: Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality (pp. 278‐290). Mt. View, CA: Mayfield.
5. Sandoval, Chela & Davis, Angela Y. (2000). Love as a Hermeneutics of Social Change, a Decolonizing Movida, in Methodology of the Oppressed (pp. 138‐156). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press.
6. Smith, Linda Tuhiwai. (1999) Decolonizing Methodologies: Research and Indigenous Peoples. New Zealand: University of Otago Press; distributed in the USA by St. Martin’s Press, New York.
7. Young, Iris. (1990). Justice and the Politics of Difference. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
8. Young, Iris. (2003). Political Responsibility and Structural Injustice. Paper presented as the Lindley Lecture, Philosophy Department, University of Kansas, May 5, 2003.