Please note that you may need to produce syllabi for your classes after you’ve graduated, especially if you move out of state.  We STRONGLY encourage you to make sure that you have electronic versions of all of your syllabi where you’ll be able to access them after you graduate. Please download them someplace safe now and do it every quarter until you graduate. You should also scan and keep copies of all trainings, workshops, etc. that you attend.

Washington State Licensure

Social work licensure: Expected changes in 2013

Licensure - Beyond Graduation

NASW - Washington Chapter  Licensure Information

Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work - License Summary

Department of Health Social Work Information Page
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Social Work licensure, updates and application materials.

Please review Social Work Licensure forms, then questions may be directed to:

Washington State Department of Health

School Social Work Certification

Helpful information from the WA Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction

Any student having completed our Soc W 588 (Social Work in Schools) course, which is an approved ESA course, according to the Professional Educational Standards Board and graduated with our MSW degree, can apply after their degree is posted.

List of the WA State Educational Service Districts

Chemical Dependency Professional Certification

Washington State Department of Health on CDP certification

Chemical Dependency Professional requirements for Washington State