The School of Social Work provides students with numerous resources tailored for today’s social work professional, including:
- Job-search databases and career-development sites
- Information on international social work opportunities
- Resources for networking with School alumni
- Nationwide post-graduate internships and fellowships
- Loan repayment and loan forgiveness options
- Professional associations and networking opportunities
We additionally offer information about:
If you are a student or an alum and have additional questions, please contact Nicole Guenther.
If you are an employer, the School of Social Work maintains a listing of paid and volunteer positions where local organizations can post current openings. If you are interested in subscribing to this service to receive announcements, and/or post positions, please visit Social Work Positions ListServ. You can also find more information on our For Employers page.